Home Forums News & Community Yankton Passes Mask Ordinance

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I see that Yankton is jumping on the unconstitutional and unlawful mask “ordinance” train. It does NOT matter what you call it…these restrictions violate our constitutional and civil rights. We The People need to STAND UP to this TYRANNY! Peggy Hall from The Healthy American can help!! She has put together great info and resources on her website, which is referenced on the home page of this site. MUST-WATCH: Here is the link to her latest video: BUSINESSES!!! #JUSTSTAYOPEN – EPIC RANT with Peggy Hall Peggy says: Thugs, rapists, perpetrators, and criminals wear masks! You do not have to!!

• cindy
      Participant

I just watched Peggy’s Video and it is one of the best she has done yet.

Min 1:45: “Your business is your property and you may not be deprived of your business without due process of the law.”

Min 2:30: How can Peggy Hall help Yankton:
      1. Watch Peggy Hall’s free videos found here: https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/business-help
      a. Go to business help and click on online.
      b. These are all free videos
      2. Watch the online webinar “Open for Business”. It is excellent for both customers and business owners.
      a. Cost is $39 and is worth every penny.
      b. This also helps support Peggy as she is helping sooooo many people.
      3. Personal Consultation
      a. I have already purchased a consultation with Peggy Hall
      b. Date: Monday Dec 21 2020 at 8 pm to 8:45 pm CT
      c. This is for 10 people. I have 5 spots open
      4. In Person Seminar Training
      a. This would be great to have Peggy live on video and invite as many business owners as possible.
      b. We need to do some leg work first to get people educated on the topic of their own business and
      Constitutional rights.

• cindy
      Participant

I am posting an article where the Governor of West Virginia implemented a mask mandate through an executive order with police enforcement. Governor Justice also stated, “The governor noted that if businesses refuse to order their customers to wear masks, “the next step will have to be closure.”

Many lawsuits were filed and Patrick Morrisey, District Attorney of West Virginia backed the lawsuits up with the following statement. “…Governor Justice just said that he does not “have the right to legislate or deem criminal charges on people.” We agree and elaborate further on this issue..Act responsibly and know we will use our constitutional authority to protect your freedoms and the due process you are afforded to the fullest extent the law allows.”

Another attorney involved with the lawsuit put it simply, “Governors have the ability to take you out of jail, it’s called a pardon. They don’t have the ability to put you in jail.”

Lawsuits defending the Constitution and the State Constitutions are happening every where. It is time we return to the law of the land and the Constitution.

• CTruth
      Participant

Appreciate all this great information, Cindy. I have found Peggy Hall’s website to be chock full of information and resources for fighting tyranny on local and state levels. She has a new webinar out called Know Your Medical Rights. I plan on watching this soon!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.