Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Wednesday, January 13, 2021 Immediate Release from President: No violence

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

President Trump sends out immediate release to all social media available to him:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-from-the-president-011321/

It is also appropriate during this time to share a video from Donald J Trump from several years ago. Seems surreal that this is what is currently happening, but for a very good reason. He needs to know who every last one of the enemy is until there are no more left hidden.

https://s.real.com/n7hXHe

This strengthens my faith and resolve in the outcome of the war that is currently be waged against the Constitution for the United States of America.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by cindy.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by cindy.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Chris.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Chris.
    • Chris
      Keymaster

A text message was delivered at 2:10pm central time today.

Statement from President Trump: 

“In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not the what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”

• CTruth
        Participant

You probably heard that the corrupt House has voted to impeach President Trump again! The question you need to ask: Why are they so terrified of him remaining in office?

What is coming that they do not know about? What can he possibly reveal before January 20th?

We have seen firsthand now how deep the swamp really is! So many Republicans rolling over and betraying President Trump, after all he has done for them, and for this country.

I found the following video that I posted a long time ago. I am actually surprised that it is still on YouTube. I think it sums everything up quite well. President Trump Speaks: Here’s Why They Hate Him

Please do not take the bait to engage in violence. They are baiting the patriots EVERYWHERE. The swamp WANTS a CIVIL WAR. Please continue to STAND STRONG, MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD, and PRAY THAT ALL TRUTH IS REVEALED!!

Our Trump Movement WILL Prevail

• Chris
      Keymaster

President Trump did NOT incite violence at the January 6th event in DC. It’s the usual propaganda and lies. Listen to his speech, and make up your own mind.

“How could Trump incite an attack that had already been pre-planned and was in motion before his speech ended?”

View the video and read this article for more information: Rush to judgement? Three crucial questions remain unanswered about Capitol siege

“What did Nancy Pelosi know? A prior plot or spontaneous riot? Were there inside facilitators?”

Please stop listening to mainstream media and do your own research.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.