Home Forums The US Constitution, Election Integrity, & More We The People Demand Election Integrity!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I’d like to know what the SD State legislators are doing about election integrity. I haven’t heard ANYTHING about it. I guess they think that SD is doing just fine and doesn’t need to examine its election process.

And, what are Thune, Rounds, and Johnson doing about election integrity?! They keep insisting there was no election fraud in the 2020 election. Yeah, right. I’ve sent them email after email with links to all the evidence of fraudulent voting and election interference. They did not look at any of the information that I sent.

See all the forum posts on election fraud: https://standupforliberty.com/forums/search/election+fraud. You can also find more information on the videos and articles pages on this site under Voter Fraud & Election Interference.

Here is a link to the general voting process, as defined by the SD Secretary of State: https://sdsos.gov/elections-voting/voting/default.aspx

The other day I wrote an email to the SD Secretary of State Steve Barnett:

Dear Mr. Barnett:

I am an active and engaged voter in Harrisburg, SD. I consider it one of the most sacred rights of our constitutional republic.

I have a couple of questions about recent elections in which I have voted.

I understand that, via codified law, IDs are required here in SD:

12-18-6.1. Voters required to provide identification before voting.
      When the voter is requesting a ballot, the voter shall present a valid form of personal identification. The personal identification that may be presented shall be either:
      (1) A South Dakota driver’s license or nondriver identification card;
      (2) A passport or an identification card, including a picture, issued by an agency of the United States government;
      (3) A tribal identification card, including a picture; or
      (4) A current student identification card, including a picture, issued by a high school or an accredited institution of higher education, including a university, college, or technical school, located within the State of South Dakota.

If this is the law in SD, how can signed affidavits be used when there is no ID available?

What is the process for these affidavits?

Where is this affidavit process described in SD law?

Did the people vote for this affidavit exception? If not, how did this process come about?

In addition, in several elections here in Harrisburg, pencils were provided to fill out the paper ballot. Why are pencils being used when ballots can easily be changed or manipulated if pencils are used?

Is this lawful to use pencils on ballots? Where is the law that supports the use of pencils instead of pens?

I appreciate your time and attention in responding to my questions.

Feel free to copy this text and send it to anyone you want.

I would also like to know more about the ballot-marking devices and systems (BMDs) for accessibility and the optical scanning device that SD uses. See the voting Methods and equipment by state: https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state

Is anyone else concerned about election integrity in South Dakota?

• CTruth
      Participant

Apparently, Kristi Noem doesn’t think there is any election fraud, either. She believes that Biden is a duly elected President and looks forward to working with him!

https://realtimes.real.com/s/4WN0Se

This woman is NOT to be trusted, and this video clip speaks to her duplicitous actions. Noem will ALWAYS cave to the big corporations and will ALWAYS say whatever she needs to say to get the support of whatever audience she is speaking to.

Time to wake up, South Dakota. There are nothing but traitors in this state – Noem, Thune, Johnson, and Rounds. They ALL need to be primaried!

Hmmmmmmmm…I wonder if President Trump has seen this video of Kristi Noem dissing him! She’s probably changed her tune, now that she sees what President Trump’s endorsements have been doing for candidates.

• CTruth
        Participant

The evidence of election fraud continues to be revealed.

Have you seen the information on Fulton County, Georgia?

Read the article from Just the News:

Georgia Audit Documents Expose Significant Election Failures in State’s Largest County

• Chris
          Keymaster

Did you see the letter that Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich wrote to US Attorney General Merrick Garland?

It’s powerful! In no uncertain terms, Brnovich lets Garland know that Arizona will NOT tolerate the federal government interfering in the Maricopa County election audit. See a copy of his letter below.

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland
          U.S. Department of Justice
          950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
          Washington, DC 20530-000 I

June 14, 2021

Dear Attorney General Garland,

Late last week, you made troubling comments about the ongoing efforts in states to ensure election integrity. Your statements displayed an alarming disdain for state sovereignty as defined under the 10th Amendment of the United States Constitution and the election provisions in Articles I and 11.

Your comments followed a May 5 letter from Pamela Karlan of the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division, on the subject of the Arizona Senate’s oversight of the Maricopa County audit. This letter appeared more interested in supporting the hysterical outcries of leftist pundits on cable television, rather than the rule of law.

My office is not amused by the DOJ’s posturing and will not tolerate any effort to undermine or interfere with our State Senate’s audit to reassure Arizonans of the accuracy of our elections. We stand ready to defend federalism and state sovereignty against any partisan attacks or federal overreach.

It is important to remember that the states created the federal government, not the other way around. America’s founders intentionally restrained the federal government’s constitutional boundaries to ensure each state could flourish in unique ways. Today, our federal government has largely forgotten the Founders’ intent, but my office has not.

There are no issues more important for states to prioritize than the integrity of our elections. This is the cornerstone of our republic, binding together the peoples’ trust in the whole of government. Today, we see mistrust in our elections from Americans on all sides of the political spectrum. This should not be a partisan issue. States can and should take every opportunity to reassure all citizens that their vote counts.

My office looks for ways to work alongside the federal government to uphold our laws within the constraints of the 10th Amendment and the election provisions in Articles I and II. As I have demonstrated several times, however, Arizona will not sit back and let the Biden administration abuse its authority, refuse to uphold laws, or attempt to commandeer our state’s sovereignty.

Respectfully,

Mark Brnovich
          Attorney General

Read the article from The Western Journal:

AZ AG Tells Garland: We Will Not Tolerate DOJ Trying to Interfere with Arizona Audit

• Chris
      Keymaster

The SD Secretary of State has not yet responded to my email. It has been several weeks now. So, I did some more research and came up with a new letter to send to Kristi Noem and the SD legislators.

The letter follows. Please feel free to use it, change it, send your own letter, or call the offices of your state legislators. I also recommend sending the letter to Thune, Johnson, and Rounds, since they ALL insist there was no fraud or interference in the 2020 election.

We The People in South Dakota want to know what you are doing to ensure election integrity.

Via codified law, IDs are required in South Dakota:
      12-18-6.1. Voters required to provide identification before voting.
      When the voter is requesting a ballot, the voter shall present a valid form of personal identification. The personal identification that may be presented shall be either:
      (1) A South Dakota driver’s license or nondriver identification card;
      (2) A passport or an identification card, including a picture, issued by an agency of the United States government;
      (3) A tribal identification card, including a picture; or
      (4) A current student identification card, including a picture, issued by a high school or an accredited institution of higher education, including a university, college, or technical school, located within the State of South Dakota.

If this is the law in South Dakota, how can signed affidavits be used when there is no ID available?

12-18-6.2. Affidavit in lieu of personal identification.
      If a voter is not able to present a form of personal identification as required by § 12-18-6.1, the voter may complete an affidavit in lieu of the personal identification. The State Board of Elections shall promulgate rules, pursuant to chapter 1-26, prescribing the form of the affidavit. The affidavit shall require the voter to provide his or her name and address. The voter shall sign the affidavit under penalty of perjury.

We The People in South Dakota demand that you stop using these affidavits in our elections.

In addition, if a person’s identity cannot be verified before voting, then the person should not be allowed to vote.

12-18-6.3. Verification of identity–Provisional ballot if identity not verified.
      The person making an application for ballots shall announce his or her name and present his or her personal identification. A member of the precinct election board shall then verify that the picture on the personal identification presented under § 12-18-6.1 matches such person and that the name on the personal identification appears on the voter registration list pursuant to § 12-18-7.1. If the member cannot determine from the personal identification presented that the person making an application for ballots is the person listed on the voter registration list, the member may consider other forms of identification, personal knowledge and an explanation from the person making an application for ballots to match that person’s name to a name on the registration list. If identity cannot be proven to the satisfaction of the member of the precinct election board or if the person making an application for ballots is challenged on the basis of identity by a member or a poll watcher, the person may vote a provisional ballot.

We The People in South Dakota demand that you stop accepting provisional ballots.

Furthermore, in several recent elections, pencils were provided to fill out the paper ballots. Why are pencils being used when ballots can easily be changed or manipulated if pencils are used?

We The People in South Dakota demand that only pens (not pencils) are used to fill out paper ballots.

According to Ballotpedia, South Dakota uses ballot-marking devices and systems (BMDs) for accessibility and an optical scanning device: https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state.

We The People in South Dakota want information on these machines and this process.

What is the name of the company that designed these machines and the scanning device? How old is this equipment and what measures are being taken for security of these votes? How are these votes processed? Who is responsible for overseeing these votes?

We The People in South Dakota want to know what you are doing to keep our voter rolls up to date.

We The People in South Dakota demand transparency in our election process.

I look forward to your response and learning about the steps that you are taking to ensure election integrity in South Dakota.

Download a pdf of the election integrity letter here.

• Chris
        Keymaster
      • Chris
        Keymaster

I’ve been doing some more research on the voter registration and election process in South Dakota. See the SD Codified law for voter registration below.

https://sdlegislature.gov/Statutes/Codified_Laws/2040481

12-4-5.4. Registration–Information provided.
        Any person registering to vote shall provide the person’s valid South Dakota driver license number or a South Dakota nondriver identification number on the voter registration form. If a person does not have a valid South Dakota driver license or a South Dakota nondriver identification number, the person shall provide the last four digits of the person’s social security number on the voter registration form. If a person does not have a valid South Dakota driver license, a South Dakota nondriver identification number, or a social security number, the person may only register at the county auditor’s office and shall sign a statement verifying the fact that the person does not have a valid South Dakota driver license, a South Dakota nondriver identification number, or a social security number. The statement shall be prescribed by the State Board of Elections.

So, does this mean that people without photo ID can register to vote?

• Chris
      Keymaster

The lies continue to be exposed…and the TRUTH of the 2020 Election fraud continues to be revealed.

“Liz Harrington, spokesperson for Save America and President Trump, gives The Real Story on why Georgia is purging over 100K names from their voter rolls.”

Watch this very enlightening One America News Network (OAN) video:

The Real Story – OAN The Voting Dead with Liz Harrington

• Chris
      Keymaster

I finally received an email response from Kea Warne, Director of Division of Elections at the Office of the SD Secretary of State.

If this is the SD law, how can signed affidavits be used when there is no ID available?
      Response:
      The following statute provides for the personal identification affidavit:
      12-18-6.2. Affidavit in lieu of personal identification.
      If a voter is not able to present a form of personal identification as required by § 12-18-6.1, the voter may complete an affidavit in lieu of the personal identification. The State Board of Elections shall promulgate rules, pursuant to chapter 1-26, prescribing the form of the affidavit. The affidavit shall require the voter to provide his or her name and address. The voter shall sign the affidavit under penalty of perjury.
      Source: SL 2003, ch 82, § 2.

What is the process for these affidavits?
      Response:
      See SDCL 12-18-6.2 above.

Where is this affidavit process described in SD law?
      Response:
      See SDCL 12-18-6.2 above.

Did the people vote for this affidavit exception?
      Response:
      No.

If not, how did this process come about?
      Response:
      When the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) was passed 2002, every state had to prepare a HAVA State Plan to implement the requirements of the Act. The Secretary of State’s office, under Secretary Chris Nelson, held task force meetings to have people with different views to help draft the first HAVA state plan. This process was included in the state plan and later codified in SDCL 12-18-6.2.

In addition, in several elections here in Harrisburg, pencils were provided to fill out the paper ballot. Why are pencils being used when ballots can easily be changed or manipulated if pencils are used?
      Response:
      Pencils are allowed to be used per SDCL 12-18-16. Additionally, the ballot counting process is open to anyone that wants to watch the election board count the ballots.

Is this lawful to use pencils on ballots?
      Response:
      Yes, it is lawful to use a pencil.

Where is the law that supports the use of pencils instead of pens?
      Response:
      SDCL 12-18-16. Marking of paper ballot–Form of mark.

If a paper ballot is used, the voter may use a pencil or pen to mark the voter’s ballot and the voter may mark the ballot with either a cross (x) or check mark ().

Here is the link to the SD codified law, referenced above, that states pencils can be used in an election: https://sdlegislature.gov/Statutes/Codified_Laws/2040852

I think we need to change some election laws here in SD. What do you think?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.