Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Tuesday, March 16, 2021 President Trump Calls In On Fox News Primetime

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

President Trump called into Fox News Primetime with Maria Bartiromo tonight.

Listen to the full interview below. Note that in the first 50 seconds, there is no sound. However, this video shows the complete interview. The video on the Fox New Channel is only a portion of the interview.

President Donald Trump Live

President Trump interview with Maria Bartiromo

we haven't finished yet Trump

• cindy
      Participant

My question is whether this is even President Trump? How do we know? It could be a recording or a computer generated voice recording. Anything is possible and I would not put Fox News or any main stream media past doing something this contrived.

However, I did receive a text from winred.com asking if I would be watching President Trump. I just did some research on winred.com.

win red

Winred is the official secure payments technology designed to help GOP candidates and committees win across the U.S. Some of the candidates listed are Mitch McConnell, Dan Crenshaw, etc. I am not sure of the allegiance of winred.com.

Either way there are weird things happening and one must keep their head on a swivel.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.