Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Tuesday, January 12, 2021 President Trump Speaks About 450th Mile of Border Wall

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

“President Trump delivered impromptu remarks to the media as he departed for Texas for a review and discussion to celebrate the 450th mile of southern security wall.” See the video here: President Trump Impromptu Remarks Departing White House – Video and Transcript

President Trump also delivered remarks in Alamo, Texas. Watch the video of President Trump talking about the border wall, the work that has been accomplished, and the extraordinary work of Border Patrol and other law enforcement officers: https://youtu.be/c_WNI43s3ds

President Trump also affirmed: “Free speech is under assault like never before!”

Read the article: The Censorship of Free Speech in America.

“Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.”
      —Benjamin Franklin

• CTruth
      Participant

I had my Twitter account taken down the same day that Twitter removed President Trump’s account. Twitter gave me no reason at all, just suspended my account. (This was my 2nd account on Twitter.)

I WILL not be silenced. I encourage everyone to keep SPEAKING OUT….if it is not on social media, do it via email, phone call, in person….whatever it takes. Share the posts from this website. KEEP THE FAITH!!

The mainstream media seems to think that President Trump has lost. Do NOT believe them! Are you going to give up that easily?!

STAND UP for this man who has fought for us for 4 years now!! More than ever, this is the time to MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD!!

America First Freedom with President Trump

President Trump They want to silence us

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.