Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Sunday, February 7, 2021 Donald Trump Jr. On What’s Next for MAGA Movement

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

Donald Trump Jr posted a video on Telegram recently. It showed President Trump saying, “We haven’t finished yet.” Don Jr also confirmed that MAGA is far from over.

“The reality is this movement isn’t over. All of the blood, sweat, and tears that you guys have all put into this thing is very much still alive and well. You see that. I mean, this is really a movement of the people, a movement against the establishment, a movement against the elite.”

He continued: “A lot of those things have been brewing for quite some time. And that’s why for me I’m still standing engaged and we’re going to get in there and fight to elect people who really represent the people—people like you who have gone through so much.”

Trump Jr. said that the former president is still “going to be in that fight.”

“I know he’s still going to keep going. I know we’re up against a lot, we always have been,” Trump Jr. said, later adding that his father is “going to be in there making sure that we have people who truly represent what America is all about.”

View Donald Trump Jr’s video here: https://t.me/TrumpJr/8747

Read the articles:
      Trump Jr.: ‘Here’s What Comes Next for Our Amazing Movement’

Donald Trump Jr. Outlines Future of MAGA Movement

In other news:

President Trump considers creating a new social media platform.

Jason Miller, senior adviser to former President Donald Trump, said on Feb. 6 that Trump is deciding how he will reemerge on social media, including considering whether to create his own platform.

“I would expect that we will see the president reemerge on social media,” Miller told Breitbart News on Feb. 6 on radio channel SiriusXM 125.

“Whether that’s joining an existing platform or creating his new platform, there are a number of different options and a number of different meetings that they’ve been having on that front. Nothing is imminent on that.”

When pressed for more information about Trump’s social media plans, Miller said that “all options are on the table.”

“A number of things are being discussed. So stay tuned there because you know he’s going to be back on social media. We’re just kind of figuring out which avenue makes the most sense,” he said.

Read the articles:
      Exclusive – Adviser: Trump Considers Launching His Own Social Media Platform

Trump Mulling Whether to Launch Own Social Media Platform: Senior Adviser

MAGA Movement

• cindy
      Participant

My thoughts regarding President Trump mulling over starting a new social platform are as follows. Competition is always good and a positive way to work around censorship. However, when referring to the 1776 report and discussing the original intent of the Constitution….

The intent of the framers of the Constitution was to construct a government that
      would be sufficiently strong to perform those essential tasks that only a
      government can perform (such as establishing justice, ensuring domestic
      tranquility, providing for the common defense, and promoting the general
      welfare — the main tasks named in the document’s preamble), but not so strong
      as to jeopardize the people’s liberties. In other words, the new government
      needed to be strong enough to have the power to secure rights without
      having so much power as to enable or encourage it to infringe rights.

I would rather have justice in the land and not a two tiered justice system of justice for all not “just us”.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by cindy.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.