Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Sunday, April 18, 2021 Correction on Post Re: America First Caucus

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Apparently, much of the media was duped by a leak and fake news. The post that was published on April 16 about the America First Caucus is incorrect. Note: There were three different alternative media organizations that posted articles on this topic. I apologize for posting this fake news.

Please see the corrected information below.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) said Saturday that she won’t back down from promoting “America First” policies as she addressed criticism of a caucus she was helping create.

A document outlining Taylor Greene’s “America First Caucus” was published by a media outlet on Friday, with the document drawing criticism from Democrats and Republicans for phrases such as, “America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions.”

Critics said some of the language in the document was hateful and racist.

But Taylor Greene on Saturday in a series of tweets said she did not write or say any of the phrases in the posting.

The media “released a staff level draft proposal from an outside group that I hadn’t read,” she wrote.

“The scum and liars in the media are calling me a racist by taking something out of context. This is just a repeat of Jewish Space Lasers. Another term I never used & the media made up. It’s more proof so-called journalists lie and create false narratives. The media are the ones focused on race & use it to divide the American people with hate through identity politics.”

Read the articles:
      Rep. Taylor Greene Defends ‘America First’ Effort, Pushes Back on Critics

Rep. Greene: MSM Created False Narrative Of ‘America First Caucus,’ Spokesperson Says Caucus Not Launching Anytime Soon

In Other News:
      President Trump posted another statement on Gab regarding Biden’s plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan on September 11. See his statement below.

Office of Donald J Trump

I wish Joe Biden wouldn’t use September 11th as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long. I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there (likewise in Iraq, and zero troops in Syria except for the area where we KEPT THE OIL). Secondly, September 11th represents a very sad event and period for our Country and should remain a day of reflection and remembrance honoring those great souls we lost. Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do. I planned to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.

Follow President Trump on Gab: https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump

Trump quote on fake news

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.