Home Forums ACTION – What Can You Do? Stand Up Against Censorship

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

President Trump Takes On Big Tech!

Join the class action lawsuit that President Trump has filed on behalf of the American people against the unconstitutional censorship by Facebook, Twitter, and Google.

Share your stories about the censorship you have experienced: https://www.constitutionallitigationpartnership.com

• CTruth
      Participant

I submitted my story today to the class-action lawsuit. I was kicked off Twitter twice for posting the TRUTH!

Each time they suspended my account, they did not give me a specific reason, they simply stated that I had violated Twitter rules.

The second time my account was suspended was the same day that President Trump’s and many other Patriots’ accounts were purged from Twitter.

I was also locked out of my Twitter account one day, after replying to a tweet that Judge Jeanine had posted. She was wearing a mask in the tweet, so I responded with two images that showed how masks cause health issues.

Twitter immediately locked my account and informed me that if I deleted my tweet, I would have access to my account again. So, I deleted the tweet and was able to get back into my account.

How is that for censorship? I am sure it is because Judge Jeanine had a huge following, with over 2 million people, and they did not want her followers to see the TRUTH about masks.

It is truly a travesty what we have done to our children with all this mask BS.

babies in masks

I look forward to holding these tyrants accountable for their unconstitutional acts and crimes against We The People.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.