Home Forums News & Community Sioux Falls Passes Mask Ordinance

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Sioux Falls recently passed a mask “ordinance,” despite people’s objections to it. There were many people who spoke out against it. The mayor was also against it (due to it not being enforceable). I wrote emails to all the city council members and the mayor, providing them with many links to studies on masks and their ineffectiveness in reducing the spread of the virus. I also provided links to articles about the inaccurate tests being used to identify “covid cases.” In addition, I included the constitutional amendments and federal civil laws that they were violating with these restrictions. If you would like to see this email message, please let me know. Or perhaps, I will post the links to some of this research so that you can see yourself that these requirements do nothing to stop the spread of a virus. The healthcare systems and local hospitals are the ones pushing these lies and manipulated numbers.

• CTruth
      Participant

If you think these tyrants will stop with all these restrictions on their own, think again! I just read this article that Sioux Falls is already planning on extending their “temporary” mask ordinance from January 1 until March 13.

As vaccine nears, TenHaken urges diligence in response to COVID-19

They will have an excuse to extend it forever, if they can get away with it. It is TIME TO STAND UP AGAINST THIS MADNESS!!

Governor Kristi Noem is out there touting how she supports the Constitution, yet her office told me that local govts and businesses have the “right” to pass these mask restrictions. No, they don’t! These restrictions are unconstitutional and unlawful!!

• CTruth
      Participant

These fools who continue to abuse our constitutional rights and who NEVER look at the real science of masks (they don’t work and they only cause more health issues!) are going to keep extending their face diaper mandates: https://www.keloland.com/news/local-news/sioux-falls-considers-extending-mask-mandate-into-april/

City Councilor Rick Kiley is proposing the extension.

ANYONE who votes for these unconstitutional and unlawful mask “mandates” should be REMOVED.

It doesn’t matter what WE THE PEOPLE want. These corrupt politicians are out for their own interests and many receive BIG $$$$$ from big pharma. I am tired of the “pretend” conservative politics in this state.

wear my mask for you psychosis

I haven’t worn a mask EVER, since this whole plandemic began, and I will certainly not wear one now.

I wish we had people in our state who stood up to the mask tyrants like North Dakota just did! Read the article WOW: North Dakota House Passes Bill Making Mask Mandates ILLEGAL, Bill Sponsor Calls Mandates ‘Diabolical Silliness’ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/wow-north-dakota-house-passes-bill-making-mask-mandates-illegal-bill-sponsor-calls-mandates-diabolical-silliness/

• CTruth
        Participant

The Sioux Falls City Council is again considering whether or not to extend the mask mandate.

The first reading of the ordinance will take place on Tuesday, March 2nd, at 6:00 PM at Carnegie Town Hall, which is located on 235 West 10th St., Sioux Falls (downtown).

The second reading will take place the following Tuesday, March 9th (same place and time). It is after the second reading that the final vote will be cast.

Note that at the first reading the public is allowed 3 minutes per person to speak as a proponent or opponent to this ordinance, though that extends to 5 minutes on the second reading. Get there early.

If you want to make your voice heard, below are the phone #s and emails of the Councilors:
        Janet Brekke – jbrekke@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-8808
        Alex Jensen – AlexJensen@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-6393
        Rick Kiley – rkiley@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-8102
        Marshall Selberg – mselberg@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-8819
        Curt Soehl – csoehl@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-8110
        Pat Starr – pstarr@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-8809
        Christine Erickson – cerickson@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-8818
        Greg Neitzert – gneitzert@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-8109
        Paul TenHaken – Mayor’s Office – pth@siouxfalls.org – 605-367-8800

Reach out to gopminnehaha@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments.

If you can’t make it, the meeting can be viewed live on CityLink or online at: https://www.siouxfalls.org/council/view-meetings

Agenda Minutes: https://amv.siouxfalls.org/OnBaseAgendaOnline/Meetings/ViewMeeting?id=3125&doctype=1

• CTruth
          Participant

I just sent the following email to Mayor TenHaken and all the Sioux Falls City Council members. Feel free to copy and use whatever you want of this message.

I am writing to urge you to discontinue the extension of the Sioux Falls mask ordinance.

Governments (or businesses, organizations, and schools) do not have the right to deny citizens their constitutional rights. And they do not have the right to discriminate against people who do not wear masks. Requiring people to wear masks and preventing entry to someone not wearing a mask violates the SUPREME LAW of the LAND:

U.S. Constitution, 1st Amendment, Right to Assemble, Right to Freedom of Speech, Right to Religious Expression

U.S. Constitution, 4th Amendment, Right to Privacy

Federal Civil Rights Law (Title 11, Section 2000): https://www.justice.gov/crt/title-ii-civil-rights-act-public-accommodations

In addition, these mask ordinances violate a number of SD laws. The Sioux Falls City Council is NOT my doctor. You are violating South Dakota Codified Laws 22-40-1: Practicing medicine without a license.
          Requiring someone to wear a mask is a medical intervention. Unless you are a licensed Medical professional, you have no authority to recommend such a practice. Further, a surgical mask is designated by the FDA as a “medical device.” You have no legal authority, responsibility, or liability to require that of either your customers or your employees. This class 1 misdemeanor carries the penalty of up to one year in prison, $2,000 in fines, or both.

No “emergency order” supersedes established law. Any “health order” related to mask-wearing is unlawful and unenforceable by law.

As a reminder there is a law that protects our constitutional rights, and there are severe consequences for people who violate our rights. It is called the Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law: https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law.

In addition, masks ARE harmful to the health of adults, and especially the health of children. Are you prepared to be held liable in the future for the injuries that you have caused?

These are only a few of the health issues that may develop with wearing masks:

Masks may cause death: A 4-year-old child in Orange County DIED from reduced oxygen levels when wearing a mask. https://youtu.be/uker2P-s0yI

Oxygen deficiency inhibits the development of the brain: Masks adversely affect children’s brain, development, and learning. https://www.technocracy.news/german-neurologist-on-face-masks-oxygen-deprivation-causes-permanent-neurological-damage/

Masks compromise your immune system: Masks trap pollen, mold, and bacteria; and you are making yourself sick by breathing these in, along with toxic C02. https://youtu.be/F6B96XoBboc

Masks compromise your lungs: Masks are priming the lungs for inflammation and lung cancer pathology. https://science.news/2021-01-15-long-term-mask-use-breeds-microbes-lung-cancer.html#

GET the FACTS:
          PCR tests are inaccurate and were NEVER designed to diagnose, (per the inventor of this test).
          Cases do not mean that a person actually has Covid-19. (They could have already HAD it.)
          Covid-19 has a 99% recovery rate for people under the age of 70. (See the REAL statistics.)

It is time for you to stop trying to control the people of Sioux Falls with your fear. Informed citizens have the RIGHT to make their own decisions. And we have the God-Given right to BREATHE!

Vote NO on the extension of this mask ordinance.

A concerned and informed Citizen

• CTruth
            Participant

Hallelujah! The extension of the Sioux Falls mask “ordinance” was defeated!

Thank you to all the people who showed up at the meeting last night to speak out against it.

Here is a link to an article about the City Council meeting: Mask Mandate Extension Voted Down After Mayor TenHaken Breaks Tie

Several things stand out to me in this article:

1) There is no mention of these mask “ordinances” and other restrictions being unconstitutional and unlawful.

2) The government is NOT my doctor, yet there are a number of people on the City Council who think the big pharma health officials from Avera, Sanford Health, and the Health Department know what is best for everyone. Curt Soehl is the person who started all these mask mandates. His response to one of my first emails was that the CDC and local health officials say it’s so, so it must be true. He was unwilling to even consider other viewpoints from doctors, virologists, and other experts in the field.

3) There is no mention of any of the studies that say masks DON’T stop the spread of covid. Even the CDC put out a recent report saying as much. I have many studies, articles, and videos that show masks don’t work. (See the Mask Facts & Research topic on the Articles and Videos pages on this site.)

4) There is no mention of how harmful masks are. I sent them all a few links, and I have sent them information in the past on this issue. (See the same topic as listed above for more details.)

5) Mayor TenHaken had promised a Council member that he would vote to extend the mask mandate. Thankfully, he changed his mind. But, this is my point: these people often have their minds made up before they make decisions like this one. They don’t listen to the voice of We The People. And, they certainly do not consider sources other than the propagandized mainstream media.

6) Most of these people on the City Council are cowards. They are afraid to stand up for TRUTH and LIBERTY! “As the rest of the votes came toward a 5-3 defeat of the ordinance, Starr changed his vote to yes — a 4-4 tie.” Starr did not want to be the person responsible for defeating this ordinance, so he passed the buck. Too many people in SD in these kinds of positions do this often, including Kristi Noem.

We The People need to elect city council people who REPRESENT us!

• CTruth
            Participant

The sheep in Sioux Falls have been effectively brainwashed for life. Read the article below.

‘As long as the CDC tells us to wear masks’: Two Sioux Falls businesses continuing to mandate masks

I wonder if these businesses realize how many customers they are turning away. I have not shopped anywhere in the downtown area since all of this mask BS started.

I also quit shopping at all the big box stores.

I only go to businesses that do not harass me and do not pretend to be my doctor that knows best.

Did you know that individuals working in these businesses can be sued for discrimination if they deny entry to someone who is not wearing a mask?

Business owners seem to think that private businesses can do whatever they want, but they cannot. Most businesses are considered public accommodations, and thus fall under federal anti-discrimination laws. Learn more: https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/legal-info

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.