Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Saturday, January 30, 2021 President Trump Day Proposed for June 14

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Two Ohio state lawmakers suggested designating June 14 as “President Donald J. Trump Day” to honor the former president.

“Let’s show the 3,154,834 Ohio voters (a record and historic number of votes received for president in Ohio) who cast their ballot to re-elect Donald J. Trump that we as a legislature recognize the accomplishments of his administration, and that the Ohio House believes it is imperative we set aside a day to celebrate one of the greatest presidents in American history,” state Rep. Jon Cross (R-Ohio) and Reggie Stoltzfus (R-Ohio) wrote in a memorandum to all House members.

Read the articles:
      Ohio Lawmakers Reportedly Want to Mark Trump’s Birthday as ‘Donald J. Trump Day’

Ohio Republicans Propose Designating June 14 as ‘President Donald J. Trump Day’

“Donald J. Trump Day”- Ohio Lawmakers Want A Trump Holiday

And President Trump continues to support We The People!

Rep. Marjorie Greene (R-Ga.) said on Saturday that she had received a call with from former President Donald Trump during which he expressed his support.

“I had a GREAT call with my all time favorite POTUS, President Trump!” she wrote in a string of Twitter posts. “I’m so grateful for his support and more importantly, the people of this country are absolutely 100% loyal to him because he is 100% loyal to the people and America First.”

Democrats have hyped up attacks against Greene, a staunch supporter of Trump’s policies as president, after she filed articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden on the first full day of his presidency.

She vowed that she will not back down.

“I won’t back down. I’ll never apologize. And I’ll always keep fighting for the people. For me, it’s America First!!!” she wrote.

Read the article:
      Trump Voices Support for Embattled Rep. Marjorie Greene During Call: Report

Representative Greene STANDS UP for TRUTH! She does not back down, despite the pressure to shut her down. We need more patriots like her in office!!

Learn more about Marjorie Taylor Greene: Ga. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Stands Up For Conservative Values On Capitol Hill

We the People just powers from consent of the governed

• cindy
      Participant

I opened up the article on Marjorie Taylor Greene and the first thing I saw was a picture of Marjorie wearing a patriotic mask. Unfortunately I lost my desire to read the article, even though Marjorie is doing just a great job of standing up for “American First” and impeaching Biden. Imagine how much more effective she would be if she stand for “ProFace”.

As an American citizens we are encouraged to support President Trump by standing up and saying no to masks. I am on board 100%. When a congresswoman stands up to impeach Biden on his first day, the fact that she is willing to succumb to wearing a mask neuters the message.

Masks are all about control. It all starts with standing up to the unconstitutional mask mandates. Now.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by cindy.
    • CTruth
      Participant

At least Marjorie Taylor Greene has the COURAGE to stand up against the corruption and expose Joe Biden for the criminal that he is! She actually filed articles of impeachment!!

Too many people talk, talk, talk about doing something and then do nothing! Or worse yet, turn their backs on We The People and the Constitution.

We need more patriots like Marjorie who STAND UP for the TRUTH, and TAKE ACTION!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.