Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Saturday, January 16, 2021 Trump Administration Accomplishments

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

The White House published a long list of President Donald Trump’s accomplishments during his presidency. See the list here: Trump Administration Accomplishments.

We have NEVER had a President who has accomplished so much in his first term! President Trump has done more for the American people than any other president in my lifetime. He has fought nonstop for We The People and he continues to fight for us. He will NOT give up and neither should we!

The video below speaks to the TRUTH and why President Trump was elected in 2016. It speaks to everything he has been up against in this fight against the current corrupt system. President Trump LOVES this country! Click on the link below.

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected.

President Trump Fights for We The People

• cindy
      Participant

As I read through President Trump’s accomplishments from his 4 years in office I was overwhelmed with a spirit of appreciation. This is the first time in my 50 years that I witnessed someone in office hold true to their word. “Promises made, promises kept”.

Also, the America First category was enlightening to me because I did not realize how much business had been diverted to China and other countries. How sad that I was not aware of this sooner.

This list of accomplishments by the Trump administration is an excellent reference to use for prayer and review to give thanks to God for the the blessings we experienced from 2017 to 2020.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.