Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Monday, January 25, 2021 Donald Trump Announces Office of the Former President

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS BACK!

“Today President Donald J. Trump announced the Office of the Former President, staffed by President Trump’s former White House advisors. According to a statement from the Office of the Former President, Trump will continue to push for his America First agenda using the Office.”

President Trump posted the following statement on Telegram. You can follow him at @real_DonaldJTrump.

Statement from the Office of the Former President

Read the full article here: BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces ‘Office of the Former President’, Pledges to ‘Carry on the Agenda of the Trump Administration’

PATRIOTS ARE STANDING UP FOR OUR REPUBLIC

On Friday, Sidney Powell in concert with Joseph Flynn, brother of General Michael Flynn, and My Pillow’s Mike Lindell, announced the formation of their Restore the Republic PAC. In a statement to UncoverDC on Saturday, Powell said, “There are 80 million Americans who love God, family, and this great Republic. Both political parties failed them miserably. We will be their home and their voice.” Learn more at https://restoretherepublicpac.com.

Read the article: New PAC Will Provide Home and Voice For Restoring Election Integrity

Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced that she will run for governor of Arkansas in 2022.

Read the article and view Sarah’s video: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Announces Run for Arkansas Governor

Senator Josh Hawley fights back with a powerful op-ed piece, published in The New York Post. In the article, he writes:

“Here’s the good news. The cancel culture agenda will only succeed if we let it. We need live in fear only if we choose to say nothing. In this time of testing, conservatives must not shrink back. We need to stand up for the right of every American to be heard,” he wrote. “We need to stand up for the basic principles that join all Americans together – the right to speak freely, to debate openly, and to address our differences graciously without fear of being silenced or punished for dissenting views.”

And he pledged: “I for one am not going to back down. My book will be published, and I will continue to represent the people of my state without fear or favor, whatever the left or the corporations say. The powerful see in the present moment an opportunity to consolidate their control over society and to squelch dissent. That means those who believe in the First Amendment and the fundamental principles of American liberty must now take a stand, while we still can,” Hawley wrote.

Read the article: Sen. Hawley Blasts ‘the Muzzling of America’ in Powerful Op-Ed Piece

Take back your freedom!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.