Home Forums Masks, Covid, Vaccines & More It Starts With a Mask

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

If you think that wearing a mask is no big deal, you may want to consider what Polly shares in this video about social conformity: This Is Too Important.

I agree wholeheartedly with Polly when she says: “Be brave. Be bold. There’s only one way out of this BS new normal, and that’s you. YOU! If I can do it, you can do it.”

Stop wearing a mask!

• cindy
      Participant

I would like to think I would never just go along with the herd mentality, but I know there are times I have succumbed. Moving forward, I am aware of this group think method and I am on the alert to not fall prey.

• CTruth
      Participant

Just saw this video: Are masks safe? A look under the microscope

Are you willing to ruin your health by breathing in plastic particles from these nasty face diapers?!

I would never put these disposable masks on my face. Many of them are made in China. Have you seen the videos of people contaminating these masks before boxing them up and sending them to other countries? Do you trust the Chinese Communist Party to send CLEAN masks to the US?!

I also read a post from a former DuPont chemist that the chemicals in these masks are toxic.

• CTruth
      Participant

Peggy Hall has a new free guide that you can download on her website The Healthy American. It has over 75 responses of what you can say when various people (from store clerks to police) tell you to wear a mask. It’s a great resource! Get the guide No Mask, No Service? here.

Peggy also posted a new video, which is quite illuminating. Her friend Larry asks people on the street (in Colorado) why they are wearing masks outside. She shares some clips of their astonishing responses. View the video: PEOPLE EXPLAIN WHY THEY WEAR M@$kS –Peggy Hall
      no mask no service

• CTruth
        Participant

The image below says it all!

The brainwashed sheep tell you it is no big deal to wear a mask. Now, the “experts” are recommending that you wear 2 or 3 masks at a time. Have people lost all ability to critically think?! Perhaps the reduced oxygen levels from wearing one mask has already damaged their brains.

If you think this is just about wearing a mask, you are sadly mistaken.

it's just a mask

• CTruth
          Participant

Think the mask requirements are just going to disappear? I think not!

Masks will only disappear when people STAND UP against these unconstitutional and unlawful restrictions.

SD is now looking to pass a law requiring masks until September. Below are a few other examples of mask requirements being extended.

Virginia: Blackface Northam Enacts PERMANENT COVID Restrictions, Will Force Workers to Wear Masks Indefinitely

CDC Requires Face Masks on Airlines, Public Transportation

“Experts” Now Say Americans Should Wear THREE Masks

“Why not just a full Hazmat suit?”

• CTruth
            Participant

The masks are staying on, unless We The People STAND UP against this MADNESS!

Stop allowing Avera Health, Sanford Health, the South Dakota State Medical Association, South Dakota Nursing Association, and other healthcare organizations dictate your medical choices! Big Pharma has NEVER been about your health. It has ALWAYS been about BIG BUSINESS.

The government is NOT my doctor, and I will NEVER wear a mask, no matter what “law” they pass.

These “laws” are in direct violation of the LAW of the LAND – the US Constitution! Wake up, people!!

Read the article:
            SB 125, Statewide Mask Mandate Moves to Senate Floor

Here are the people who need to be removed from office for voting for this unlawful and unconstitutional bill:

Sen. Blake Curd (R-Sioux Falls)
            Sen. Mary Duvall (R-Pierre)
            Sen. Red Dawn Foster (D-Pine Ridge)
            Sen. Arthur Rusch (R-Vermillion)
            Sen. V. J. Smith (R-Brookings)

• CTruth
            Participant

They are ratcheting up their mask restrictions, now adding fines if you don’t comply.

Read the article:

CLOWN SHOW! TSA Says It Could SLAP You With a $1500 Fine if You Don’t Wear Comfort Blanket (Mask)

Are you going to STAND UP for TRUTH and FREEDOM? Or continue to give up your constitutional rights and comply?!

masks speak

• CTruth
            Participant

Now, it is a FELONY if you don’t comply with the mask tyrants:

CDC Issues Order That Makes Not Wearing A Mask on Public Transportation a Federal Crime, Wait What?

What is it going to take for people to STAND UP in this country?!

• CTruth
            Participant

This is why I will never wear a mask, especially one of these disposable ones: https://gab.com/F16VIPER01/posts/105828267157197869

Did you know these disposable masks are made of plastic? And you are breathing little plastic particles into your lungs? See the video: https://youtu.be/J3iJTESqxig

• CTruth
            Participant

These mask mandates are unconstitutional and unlawful…yet your government officials, businesses, and schools think that they can dictate whatever they want to you.

Oregon is considering passing a PERMANENT mask mandate: Oregon Health Officials Propose Making Mask Mandates Permanent

Are you kidding me?! For a virus that has a 99% recovery rate for people under the age of 70?! The government is NOT my doctor!!

Who is really benefitting from these mask mandates? Are people and businesses being paid to enforce these kinds of restrictions?

Here in Sioux Falls, SD, the sheep continue to wear their germy face diapers despite the extension of the mask “ordinance” being recently defeated. Has the lack of oxygen affected their brains so much that they cannot see the TRUTH?!

Business owners and others here in the area say that they will wear and enforce masks until the CDC says they can stop wearing them. Good luck with that!

When are people going to STAND UP to these unlawful and unconstitutional restrictions?

• CTruth
            Participant

POWERFUL! 93 yo Holocaust survivor warns why masks are even WORSE!

https://gab.com/FedUpWithSwamp/posts/105973020953694783

• CTruth
      Participant

WOW! This recent study that was done on masks and posted on the National Institute for Health website was RETRACTED.

Recent Study: Facemasks in the COVID-19 Era: A Health Hypothesis: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614

Click on the link above and read the retraction. What a load of HOGWASH!

The first reason they give is below.

The Editorial Committee concluded that the author’s hypothesis is misleading on the following basis:

1. A broader review of existing scientific evidence clearly shows that approved masks with correct certification, and worn in compliance with guidelines, are an effective prevention of COVID-19 transmission.

The “health experts” all SAY the science supports wearing masks…

Where are the studies? I have not seen any studies that have found that masks work against ANY virus, have you?!

Their Original Conclusion from this study:
      “The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.”

I BELIEVE THE EDITORIAL BOARD GOT A WHOLE LOT OF HEAT TO INVALIDATE THIS STUDY!

Who is PAYING for THEIR SCIENCE and RESULTS?

Learn the TRUTH about “research” and “science” from Dr. Judy Mikovitz: https://drjudyamikovits.com.

• cindy
      Participant

The mask ideas are improving. I would love to get a group of people from Stand Up For Liberty and do this “sheep shopping”. I will be looking into masks as we speak.

Baaaaaa

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by cindy.
      • CTruth
        Participant

Where are the SD legislators? Why are they silent on the issues of masks and vaccines in this state?

Executive Orders are NOT laws. If the state of SD does not uphold the Constitution, then We The People need to DEMAND LAWS against unconstitutional and unlawful restrictions like mask mandates and vaccines, ESPECIALLY in our schools.

We need to DEMAND that our schools STOP COERCING kids to get experimental vaccines so they don’t have to wear masks!!

More states are passing LAWS banning mask mandates and vaccine passports:

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Thursday signed a bill to ban mask mandates in the state’s public schools, as well as in cities and counties, joining Texas.

“The state of Iowa is putting parents back in control of their child’s education and taking greater steps to protect the rights of all Iowans to make their own health care decisions,” Reynolds said in a release to news outlets.

“I am proud to be a governor of a state that values personal responsibility and individual liberties. I want to thank the Iowa Legislature for their quick work in bringing this bill to my desk so that it can be signed into law.”

Read the article: Iowa Bans Mask Mandates in Public Schools, Cities, Counties

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds and Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey have signed bills into law, joining other states that prohibit COVID-19 vaccine passports at the state level.

Ivey signed Senate Bill 267 (pdf) into law on May 24, while Reynolds signed House File 889 into law on May 20.

“Since the development of the COVID-19 vaccine, both Dr. Harris [the state health officer] and I have said that we would not mandate vaccines in the state of Alabama. I am supportive of a voluntary vaccine, and by signing this bill into law, I am only further solidifying that conviction,” Ivey said in a statement.

Read the article: Iowa, Alabama Governors Sign Laws Banning Vaccine Passports

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.