Home Forums ACTION – What Can You Do? Stand Up for Health Freedom Reply To: Stand Up for Health Freedom

Chris
Keymaster

Today, I received an email message from Taffy Howard, who is fighting back against the Biden vaccine mandate.

Following are some highlights from Taffy’s email:

Surprise, surprise…
Joe Biden is demanding that you obey his mandatory vaccine edict even though it has already been struck down by the Courts.
Even OSHA and the FDA are taking a step back, but not Biden and his leftists. They are charging full speed ahead. We can’t back down now!
I’m Representative Taffy Howard, and I’m running for Congress to fight back against President Biden’s radical agenda for America.
In fact, I am sponsoring legislation to block Biden’s vaccine mandate in South Dakota, and I’m working to stop him nationwide!
That’s why I need to show the political establishment that America opposes Biden’s “get vaxxed or you’re fired” agenda.
If you’re like me, you’re ready to start firing politicians who support mandatory vaccines.
What you put in your body is a personal choice, and one that every person has the RIGHT to make for themselves without fear of government crackdowns or losing your job!

I want to prove to Congress, to the courts, to the media, and to the American people that we DO NOT support forcing you to put things in your body you do not agree with.
This strikes at the very core of our rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!
It’s not about whether or not you want the vaccine. Members of my immediate family go both ways, and I fully support EVERY person’s right to choose the vaccine, or to choose not to get it.
Unfortunately, the current occupant of the White House doesn’t agree. It’s downright un-American.
President Biden is demanding that Americans simply bow to his Constitution-busting vaccine mandate, even though a court put a stay on it!

Take Action Today! Join Millions of Other Americans in Signing Your Pledge to Oppose the Biden Vax Mandate.

Click on the link below to sign the pledge.

Pledge to Oppose the Biden Vax Mandate

Learn more about Taffy Howard for Congress: https://www.taffyhoward.com