Home Forums ACTION – What Can You Do? Stand Up for Health Freedom Reply To: Stand Up for Health Freedom

Chris
Keymaster

Stand for Health Freedom CALL TO ACTION:

President Biden delivered a big boost for vaccine mandate opposition on September 9, 2021 when he laid bare his “Covid-19 Action Plan.” The six-pronged attack uses executive agencies, “military health teams,” and his claimed authority to bully all Americans into a medical decision. Far from scaring Americans into submission, Biden’s words propelled people to action—and the most powerful thing you can do is join them! We are here to help and give you the opportunity to use your voice and, collectively, to show our strength in numbers.

ACT NOW: Tell your governor and local legislators that COVID-19 vaccines must be voluntary!
Personal choice, not public pressure or coercion, must be the only factor in getting the vaccine.

Learn more and send the email message below. It takes less than 5 minutes of your time!

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/covid-vaccines-must-be-voluntary

I also added my own paragraph to the message, directed to Governor Noem, which read:

The government is NOT my doctor! And neither are businesses, schools, or any other place that seems to think they can mandate unconstitutional and unlawful restrictions. Governor Noem, you need to step up and PROTECT the citizens of SD from ALL of these restrictions, not just Biden’s vaccine mandates. You took an OATH to protect and uphold the US Constitution. Why are you not doing this? Call a special session so that BILL 55 can be discussed and passed!