Home Forums ACTION – What Can You Do? Stand Up for Health Freedom Reply To: Stand Up for Health Freedom

Chris
Keymaster

It’s time to pass the COVID-19 Vaccine Freedom of Conscience Act.

South Dakota legislators Scott Odenbach and Jon Hansen have drafted “a bill that would prohibit businesses from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination from employees and patrons. But the 2021 session has already adjourned, and Gov. Kristi Noem has so far failed to call a special session (or expand the redistricting session coming in November) to allow the legislation to pass.”

Rep. Scott Odenbach, one of the bill’s co-sponsors, dismissed the argument that the vaccine passport ban amounted to government overreach. “My answer to the people arguing this is big government is, ‘you folks would think the Bill of Rights is big government then’,” he said. “There are thousands and thousands of freedom-loving people watching what’s unfolding with quiet desperation and wondering if anyone’s going to stand up for them, and we need to start doing that.”

Read the articles and see the draft of Bill 55: Why Won’t Gov. Kristi Noem Let South Dakota Ban Vaccine Passports?

“This isn’t more big government, this is exactly the opposite,” the GOP legislator contended. “I think especially now, what you see so often are large corporations working hand in hand, with the government and especially the federal government. They become a de facto arm of the government. I believe it is our job as a representative of the people to protect the individual rights of those folks who are standing up to those entities.”

Noem Won’t Back GOP Bill Banning Vaccine Mandates: They Can Work Elsewhere

Stand For Health Freedom Call to Action:

Please join us in contacting our state’s legislators to request a special legislative session to discuss the bills brought that would protect South Dakotans from COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

We need this special legislative session immediately, as there are many employees who are being forced to either get a COVID-19 vaccination or leave their jobs right now. This discussion cannot wait until our Legislature is in session in January!

While our economy supports the organic growth of South Dakota, it could not sustain 40% of the workforce being removed from their position due to a medical decision their employer didn’t support. We need to act now!

Sign the online petition below and with the click of a button, send it to your State legislators. So easy…it takes less than 5 minutes to do! I already got a very positive response from one of my representatives!!

ACT NOW: Protect South Dakotans from forced COVID-19 vaccinations