Home Forums ACTION – What Can You Do? Stand Up for Health Freedom Reply To: Stand Up for Health Freedom

Post count: 309

Blow the Whistle! ICAN (Informed Consent Action Network) is collecting “any evidence of improper conduct related to medical freedom.”

Here is the link to the online form: https://www.icandecide.org/blow-the-whistle

You can also report any “vaccine” injuries to ICAN.

“If you have received a vaccine and suffered an adverse event, please fill out the form below and we may be able to connect you with appropriate medical and legal assistance. Please also file a VAERS report!”