Home Forums News & Community Make Your Voices Heard at the Stand Up For Liberty Rally at the Capitol! Reply To: Make Your Voices Heard at the Stand Up For Liberty Rally at the Capitol!

Chris
Keymaster

I spoke about election integrity in South Dakota. It seems that people here don’t believe we have any problems with our elections. However, if you look closely at our SD laws, there are some BIG issues.

Did you know that affidavits can be accepted in lieu of photo IDs?
Did you know that provisional ballots are acceptable if people cannot verify their identity?
And that it is legal to fill out ballots in pencil?
Did you know that SD uses ballot-marking devices and systems (BMDs) for accessibility and an optical scanning device?
And what about our voter rolls?

We The People in SD need to contact our SD legislators, Noem, Ravnsborg, Thune, Rounds, and Johnson and ask them what they are doing to ensure election integrity.

I shared the highlights of a letter I wrote:
We The People in South Dakota want to know what you are doing to ensure election integrity.
We The People in South Dakota demand that you stop using these affidavits in our elections.
We The People in South Dakota demand that you stop accepting provisional ballots.
We The People in South Dakota demand that only pens (not pencils) are used to fill out paper ballots.
We The People in South Dakota want information on these machines and this process.
We The People in South Dakota want to know what you are doing to keep our voter rolls up to date.
We The People in South Dakota demand transparency in our election process.

It’s time to start calling, emailing, and writing to everyone before the 2022 elections arrive!

Feel free to use my letter, copy it, or change it:
https://standupforliberty.com/forums/topic/we-the-people-demand-election-integrity/#post-3388

verify voter eligibility - President Trump