Home Forums Masks, Covid, Vaccines & More It Starts With a Mask Reply To: It Starts With a Mask

CTruth
Participant

Where are the SD legislators? Why are they silent on the issues of masks and vaccines in this state?

Executive Orders are NOT laws. If the state of SD does not uphold the Constitution, then We The People need to DEMAND LAWS against unconstitutional and unlawful restrictions like mask mandates and vaccines, ESPECIALLY in our schools.

We need to DEMAND that our schools STOP COERCING kids to get experimental vaccines so they don’t have to wear masks!!

More states are passing LAWS banning mask mandates and vaccine passports:

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Thursday signed a bill to ban mask mandates in the state’s public schools, as well as in cities and counties, joining Texas.

“The state of Iowa is putting parents back in control of their child’s education and taking greater steps to protect the rights of all Iowans to make their own health care decisions,” Reynolds said in a release to news outlets.

“I am proud to be a governor of a state that values personal responsibility and individual liberties. I want to thank the Iowa Legislature for their quick work in bringing this bill to my desk so that it can be signed into law.”

Read the article: Iowa Bans Mask Mandates in Public Schools, Cities, Counties

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds and Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey have signed bills into law, joining other states that prohibit COVID-19 vaccine passports at the state level.

Ivey signed Senate Bill 267 (pdf) into law on May 24, while Reynolds signed House File 889 into law on May 20.

“Since the development of the COVID-19 vaccine, both Dr. Harris [the state health officer] and I have said that we would not mandate vaccines in the state of Alabama. I am supportive of a voluntary vaccine, and by signing this bill into law, I am only further solidifying that conviction,” Ivey said in a statement.

Read the article: Iowa, Alabama Governors Sign Laws Banning Vaccine Passports