Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Saturday, April 17, 2021 Airline Mask Requirements & Vet Kristen Meghan Kelly Reply To: Saturday, April 17, 2021 Airline Mask Requirements & Vet Kristen Meghan Kelly

cindy
Participant

Excellent and timely Daily Spark. So North Dakota passed bill HB1323, that creates a new section to chapter 23-07 of the North Dakota Century Code, stating that the state and its officials can no longer mandate the wearing of masks in the state.

So my next question is how does this bill effect the city and county governments in the state of North Dakota? Even though the state has passed this bill, are employees and citizens still required to where masks at city and county government facilities?

In March I traveled to Montana for vacation because I was excited that the Governor had lifted the mask mandate, only to discover that many businesses, city and county governments continue to require masking. It is looks like facism, because the businesses (city & county governments are businesses) are setting the standard of the day and only following the state when they see fit.

It has become apparent that there is corruption at the local level which has trickled down from the state and the national level. Multinational corporations are the entities enforcing these draconian mandates. Let the lawsuits begin.