Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Tuesday, April 6, 2021 President Trump: Are YOU Ready to Fight Back? Reply To: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 President Trump: Are YOU Ready to Fight Back?

cindy
Participant

Chris,

You are so on target with your Daily Spark of Liberty content. Thank you.

Yes it is time. Are you ready to stand up to the tyranny? President Trump is calling on us to take action. I am ready. I am past the point of ready. I am ready to be part of the solution and not the problem. Join Stand Up for Liberty.

I attended a luncheon where Senator John Thune spoke. When asked about not holding the line on the election and voter fraud, he denied there was election/voter fraud and he said there was nothing he could do constitutionally. I do believe he has upped the use of the word “constitution” in his presentations.

When asked what the Republican plan was moving forward Thune said “Elections are the way to change the future.” Keep in mind he has not mentioned anything on how we address the corrupt elections but that we must continue to reelect him to keep doing nothing. I will not be part of that plan. He is a loser. His talk was depressing and he had no answers, just keep doing what we have been doing. John Thune is part of the club where they look like they are doing something but really they are just playing a role of being controlled opposition on the same team. Yuck.