Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Thursday, April 1, 2021 New Bills: Fire Fauci and We Will Not Comply Acts Reply To: Thursday, April 1, 2021 New Bills: Fire Fauci and We Will Not Comply Acts

cindy
Participant

Yes the Constitution is the only passport we should need in the united States of America. (United is not capitalized on purpose) If we Americans were familiar with the contents of the Constitution like we know the football and basketball teams, both professional and collegiate, we would not be in this predicament.

What is the predicament? Our natural born rights are being attacked and we, the citizens of the united States of America, are allowing this to happen. Because we do not comprehend the truth and power of our rights. People don’t want to offend others or because of peer pressure they are staying silent. When it comes to our natural born rights, supported by the Constitution, I will not be silent and I will offend people, because someone is offending my rights. If you do not Stand Up For Liberty, then you have given up having a voice.