Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Friday, March 12, 2021 New Film Released: Rush to Judgment Reply To: Friday, March 12, 2021 New Film Released: Rush to Judgment

cindy
Participant

Remember who Nick Sandman’s attorney was during the successful lawsuits? The best defamation attorney in all of the United States, Lin Wood. The following is a message Lin Wood shared on his Telegram group.

I was born in Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina in ‘52. Are age 3, my family moved to Macon, Georgia. I remember my N.C. grandfather referring to me as a “Georgia Cracker.” I was also never offended nor was I offended by being described as a “Georgia Redneck.”

Now I live in South Carolina, maintaining ties to Georgia. Not sure what nickname applies to me now!

The point is that I am a Southerner. And I know a few things about my fellow Crackers, Rednecks, and Southerners.

They will give up their right of free speech before they will ever give up their guns and their right to bear arms.

But we should never give up either right. The right to speak freely and defend oneself from harm are human rights which belong to us and were bestowed by God. They were not granted by the government and hence, they cannot be taken away by the government.

Just sayin.’

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by cindy.