Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Friday, January 22, 2021 President Trump Is Planning to Make a Comeback Reply To: Friday, January 22, 2021 President Trump Is Planning to Make a Comeback

cindy
Participant

We are living in a surreal time, when it seems like there is a tsunami of evidence to convict people of crimes and yet nothing happens. Is there no justice? Is there just a law for thee but not for me?

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene is doing her part to hold Joe Biden accountable for the evidence that has building against him. Marjorie’s action is an example of one person doing something. One person setting a boundary, holding the line and not giving in. This is an example for all of us to take notice. Look in the mirror and ask yourself, “what am I doing to set boundaries, to hold the line and to not given in.”

For some it may mean no longer wearing a mask and yet for other it could be writing letters to elected officials. These are just a few ideas. At the end of the day, reflect and say what did I do today to hold the line for freedom, liberty and justice.