Home Forums Daily Spark of Liberty Wednesday, January 13, 2021 Immediate Release from President: No violence Reply To: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 Immediate Release from President: No violence

CTruth
Participant

You probably heard that the corrupt House has voted to impeach President Trump again! The question you need to ask: Why are they so terrified of him remaining in office?

What is coming that they do not know about? What can he possibly reveal before January 20th?

We have seen firsthand now how deep the swamp really is! So many Republicans rolling over and betraying President Trump, after all he has done for them, and for this country.

I found the following video that I posted a long time ago. I am actually surprised that it is still on YouTube. I think it sums everything up quite well. President Trump Speaks: Here’s Why They Hate Him

Please do not take the bait to engage in violence. They are baiting the patriots EVERYWHERE. The swamp WANTS a CIVIL WAR. Please continue to STAND STRONG, MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD, and PRAY THAT ALL TRUTH IS REVEALED!!

Our Trump Movement WILL Prevail